I respect and value the privacy of all my customers and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described. This page describes how your personal data is collected, held and processed. It also explains your rights relating to your personal data.
- What personal data is collected and when?
Personal data is collected when you submit a form on my website, when you place an order, and when you email me. You may be asked for some or all of the following:
- Email address
- Postal address
- Telephone number
- Business name
- Payment information
Unique identifiers in cookies may also be used when you browse katharintimoney.com.
- How is your personal data used?
There must always be a lawful basis for using your personal data under GDPR. This may be because it is a legitimate business interest for it to be used. Your data will be used for the following purposes:
- To respond to any enquiries you submit via email or a form on katharinetimoney.com
- When you place an order.
- In order to contact you with any questions about your order, to confirm your order details, and to follow up after your order has been despatched.
- To email you news and offers that you have opted in to. Each of these emails contains an unsubscribe link which you may click at any time to opt out of future emails.
- To track (using unique identifiers in cookies) visitor behaviour on katharintimoney.com. Your IP address is anonymised and no personally identifiable information is stored unless you contact us through the website.
- How long is your personal data kept for?
The length of time we keep your personal data will vary depending on the purpose for which it was collected.
- How and where is your data stored?
We store your data on cloud service providers in the UK. Your data may also be stored locally.
- How is your personal data shared?
Your personal data will note be shared with any third parties for marketing purposes. Your data may be shared in the following ways:
- With courier companies I use to deliver your order
- With payment service providers to process your payment and to prevent fraud
- With my cloud storage provider when storing and backing up our data
- With my accountant and lawyer where there is a legitimate business requirement to do so
- If you opt in to marketing emails, with providers of email marketing services
We may also share your details if legally compelled to do so by a regulator or lawful authority.
- How can you access your personal data?
You can contact katharintimoney.com to request details and a copy of any personal data we hold. This is called a “subject access request”. You can do this using the contact form at the bottom of any page on the website.
There is normally no charge for a subject access request, though if your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive” (such as making repetitive requests) a fee may be charged to cover our administration costs.
- How can you contact me?
If you have any questions about how your personal data is collected, used, or stored please contact me using the contact form at the bottom of any page on the website.
- Changes to this privacy notice
From time to time this privacy notice nay be subject to changes, for example if the law changes or if we change business practices change in a way that affects personal data.