(1) PAYMENT Payment can be made by cash or cheque on the day of the performance or by electronic transfer 48 hours in advance of the performance. A receipt will then be issued by email. A deposit of 10% payable either by cheque or electronic transfer is required at the time of booking.
(2) SET-UP OF EQUIPMENT The band will arrive one hour prior to the agreed start time of the performance to set-up equipment. This usually takes 30 minutes or thereabouts, but may take longer depending on circumstances (eg. above ground floor load-ins) so a full hour is needed. Complete and unrestricted access to the stage area is necessary during the set-up period. All equipment will be set-up and sound-checked ready to begin at the agreed start time. An earlier set-up time can be arranged in advance.
(3) DISMANTLING OF EQUIPMENT Dismantling of equipment will begin once the performance is over and takes approximately 30 minutes.
(4) TRAVEL EXPENSES Where the band is required to travel over 25 miles to the venue, mileage at £0.40 per mile will be charged.
(5) REPERTOIRE AND REQUESTS A copy of the repertoire can be viewed here. The artist will endeavour to include a client’s request for a song not included in her repertoire and any such requests should be made at the time of booking. The musicians play two 45 minute sets with a 15 minute break.
(6) CANCELLATION In the event of cancellation by the client the following fees shall be payable:
· more than 28 days from the performance: no additional fee
· within 28 days of the performance date: 50% of outstanding balance
In the event of cancellation by the artist any monies paid by the client, including the deposit, shall be refunded.
(7) TRANSFERAL OR POSTPONEMENT OF BOOKINGS Bookings are non-transferable and can only be postponed on agreement with the artist.
(8) FORCE MAJEURE In the event that the artist is unable to fulfil her obligation due to circumstances beyond hes control (including, but not limited to, “Acts of God”, adverse weather, civil unrest, industrial action or war) the artist shall not be liable for payment of any kind.